For the best work-from-home experience, concentrate on three areas: workstation, lighting and movement.
- Kylie Jenner gets $3.15 million for her glammed-up starter home
- The perils and pitfalls of being the boss's pet
- Creative writing is all the rage on campus
- Time to rethink the standard bar sink
- 12 surprising secrets from a Plaza Hotel butler
- HomeWork: Green design is an investment in the future
- You earned a certificate! Now what?
Advance CourseSpecial Section
The Seattle Times produces a variety of news and information content with funding from outside sources. The content in this section is produced and/or curated by the Advertising Publications staff, not by the newsroom. Sections include non-sponsored and sponsored content. All content that is provided by an advertiser is clearly labeled.
Read more about labeled stories