Never look a gift polar bear in the mouth.
When it comes to showing your appreciation to colleagues, it’s the thought that counts, right?
OfficeTeam recently polled over 750 workers to find the strangest form of recognition they’ve received at work. Here are some of the oddest responses:
• A loaf of bread
• An expired gift certificate
• Grocery coupons
• A golden key to an executive bathroom that didn’t exist
• A CD of music written and performed by a co-worker
• A large carving of a polar bear
• A foam tombstone
• A misspelled plaque
• Fresh meat from a hunting trip