Latest Traffic Lab Stories
- King County agrees to sell downtown Seattle bus station for convention center expansion
- How many HOV-lane cheaters are there, and how many get caught?
- Time for Seattle-area drivers to pay up? Tolling doesn’t get much love, but it eases gridlock
- Electric-bus startup Proterra shifts into higher gear
- Reprieve for bus riders in Seattle’s transit tunnel, but cascading projects to multiply traffic challenges
Reprieve for bus riders in Seattle’s transit tunnel, but cascading projects to multiply traffic challenges
Delay in convention-center expansion adds time for tunnel buses, but that’s just one project in coming years that will likely worsen downtown Seattle traffic clogs before new light-rail stations open.
- Traffic alert: Expect long delays on I-5 and I-90 this hot summer weekend
- Left-lane campers, this means you: State Patrol conducting crackdown this week
- Here’s why I-5 is such a mess in Seattle area, and what keeps us moving at all
- Can’t Washington state ease I-5 traffic? Fixes exist, but most of them are pricey.